Sunday, July 7, 2013

Last Post

Five weeks flew by and I am finally home after being delayed in Montreal and missing my flight in Chicago and having to stay in the Hilton in Chicago for the night. I am excited to have passed my German language course and be home! The class helped me become quite a bit better at reading writing German I am still going to have to work on the spoken part some. I learned a lot in Germany and met a lot of new friends I am so glad I went! I learned a lot about culture, different business ideas, language and many other things. I would recommend that everyone study abroad at least once!


 Fireworks
 Light show from 3 weeks ago
 Light show on campus

 Light show on campus
 Berlin
 Painting in Berlin
Statue in Berlin


 Funpark

 Castle





No comments:

Post a Comment